The Blue Max (Pour Le Merite) was instituted in 1740, and originally made of gold. This beautiful reproduction is gold plated with blue enamel to the front side and maintains the early pattern pie-shaped suspension of the 1832-1915 era. Includes the neck ribbon.
Disclaimer: Hessen Antique does not support or represent any organization that promotes hatred or racism. Hessen Antique is a company that offers antiques, historic items and World War II Militaria. We are not affiliated with/or embrace the philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations. These items are sold for collectors, re-enactors, historical organizations and theatrical purposes only.