New Bw Tropical Commando Field Trousers are made by Leo Köhler company, one of the leading suppliers to the Bundeswehr. The Troppentarn Kommando-Hose are based on the German mil-specs and have the following features:. Made of 65% cotton, 35% Polyester Bw Troppentarn material. Features Two side slash pockets, two patched cargo pockets, one seat pocket with concealed button panel, button closure, reinforced knees and seat, buttons for braces, durable, 50mm belt loops. New and unissued condition. This item is special ordered from Germany, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
The Commando field pants M-65 is an improved version of the German Army field pants in the style of the U.S. model M-65. It provides more storage space and is made from sturdy twill fabric.
- Two side pockets with flap and snap closure.
- Two back pockets with flaps with buttons.
- Two side cargo pockets and snap closure.
- Two tie straps for more security of items in the cargo pockets.
- One leg pocket with flap and snap closure.
- Zippered front closure.
- Buttons for suspenders. (not included)
- Additional reinforcements on the knees and buttocks.
- Drawstrings on the ankles.
- Wide belt loops (5 cm)
- Manufacturer: Leo Köhler (official supplier of the German Federal Armed Forces)
- Material: 65% Cotton 35% Polyester
- Manufactured according to BW specifications.