- 2-way front zip and cover with Velcro and large buttonhole.
- Hood with wire bow for visual field adjustment.
- 2 zipped inner pockets.
- 2 back pockets.
- 2 large patch breast pockets with large buttonhole and inner D-ring.
- 2 zipper breast pockets.
- 1 zippered pocket.
- 2 patch front pockets with large slot buttons and internal D-ring.
- 3 patched back pockets with large oblong buttons and internal D-ring.
- 1 upper arm pocket for bandage.
- 1 upper arm universal bag.
- Forearm zipper for forearm ventilation.
- Ellenebogenverstärkungen with removable pad.
- Sleeve cuffs with adjustable velcro.
- Pockets with large slotted buttons (slotted buttons).
- Velcro for name strips and ID patches on the upper arm pockets and front.
- IRR coating to reduce IR signature.
- Weight: approx. 1580 g (size L).
- Production: Leo Köhler GmbH & Co. KG.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I really like this smock. It is loaded with pockets and features a very nice hood with wire mold-able rim as well as padded elbows. It is a smock, meaning it is not insulated and is meant to be worn over your other gear. It is not the same as a Field Jacket. Knowing that, others should be very happy with purchasing this as well.
The quality is top notch, but the material could be heavier, rather than tropical weight ripstop, and the cuffs are split, so it's a bit difficult to cinch them down with just one hand, but otherwise it's a great piece of kit.
A well made combat smock! The padded elbows is a plus! The WASP.II.Z2 pattern works well this time of year here in the Pacific North West.