- 2-way front zip and cover with Velcro and large buttonhole.
- Hood with wire bow for visual field adjustment.
- 2 zipped inner pockets.
- 2 back pockets.
- 2 large patch breast pockets with large buttonhole and inner D-ring.
- 2 zipper breast pockets.
- 1 zippered pocket.
- 2 patch front pockets with large slot buttons and internal D-ring.
- 3 patched back pockets with large oblong buttons and internal D-ring.
- 1 upper arm pocket for bandage.
- 1 upper arm universal bag.
- Forearm zipper for forearm ventilation.
- Ellenebogenverstärkungen with removable pad.
- Sleeve cuffs with adjustable velcro.
- Pockets with large slotted buttons (slotted buttons).
- Velcro for name strips and ID patches on the upper arm pockets and front.
- IRR coating to reduce IR signature.
- Weight: approx. 1580 g (size L).
- Production: Leo Köhler GmbH & Co. KG.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have many BDU's from several common manufactures easily available in the USA. I love my country, but when it comes to the design and manufacturing of this brand of camouflage, the Germans have won. This smock will spoil you with the feel of an already broken in jacket. There are not any stiff areas that we are familiar with such as the hook and loop attachment areas. This brand is comfortable enough, right out of the box, to sleep in. Vent zippers on both sides from the arm pit to mid ribs. Deep pockets throughout. Storage at the bottom all the way around the back. The hoods bill has a large gauge wire sewn in so you can form the brim to any shape you desire and is large enough for helmets and hardhats. There are shock chord cinching adjustments on the bottom hem as well as the waist. Two things stand out that I am not a fan of. This smock boast a left handed zipper and there are to many buttons where I feel hook and loop would have been handier. I laid this garment on a woodland camo covered chair next to a red brick wall and this design blends in to both in a mysterious way. I will be purchasing more patterns from this company.
Leo Kohler gear is the best in the business. Well worth the money and will last forever. This jacket is packet with features. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy, especially at this price.