Reproduction of the first German Army Tank badge issued from 1921-1923 for service from 1914-1918. It was worn pinned to the left breast pocket of the uniform. Our reproduction is made of nickel. It shows a German tank in action, surrounded by a wreath of laurel leaves on the right and oak leaves on the left, surmounted by a skull and cross bones. The reverse has a simple pin-back.
Disclaimer: Hessen Antique does not support or represent any organization that promotes hatred or racism. Hessen Antique is a company that offers antiques, historic items and World War II Militaria. We are not affiliated with/or embrace the philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations. These items are sold for collectors, re-enactors, historical organizations and theatrical purposes only.