New Bw style Explorer Pants made by Leo Köhler company, one of the leading suppliers to the Bundeswehr. The Explorer pants have two bellowed pockets that can be accessed from the top and from the front over a zipper. The waistband is cut a little higher in the back. Furthermore, the pants two side pockets and two back pockets with flaps. The Explorer Pants from Leo Köhler are also perfect for free time and outdoor adventures.. Made of 65% Cotton 35% Polyester Troppentarn Twill with the following features: Front zip with Velcro fastener, increased waistband (kidney protection), 2 pockets, 2 back pockets with Velcro pocket flap, 2 Velcro thigh pockets with bellows that are laterally shifted backwards, Buttock reinforcement, Belt loops 58 mm with additional fastening loop.New and unissued condition.
- Front zip with Velcro fastener
- Increased waistband (kidney protection)
- 2 pockets
- 2 back pockets with Velcro pocket flap
- 2 Velcro thigh pockets with bellows that are laterally shifted backwards
- Buttock reinforcement
- Belt loops 58 mm with additional fastening loop
- Manufacturer: Leo Köhler (official supplier of the German Federal Armed Forces)
Disclaimer: Hessen Antique does not support or represent any organization that promotes hatred or racism. Hessen Antique is a company that offers antiques, historic items and World War II Militaria. We are not affiliated with/or embrace the philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations. These items are sold for collectors, re-enactors, historical organizations and theatrical purposes only.