Original machine woven, full color U.S. Air Force branch tape. These were first authorized in 1953 and worn above the left pocket on the jacket and field jacket. A white name tape with black letters was worn over the right pocket. They were replaced in 1966 with Olive Green with Blue name and US Air Force tapes. We found these in Germany. New old stock!