Shipping & Returns
There is NO Insurance on USPS First Class Mail and UPS SurePost.
These services are inexpensive, but if the package is lost or damaged, we can't help you. If you want your package insured, choose a UPS Ground or Priority Mail service.
Internet and Phone Sales only. Our Office and distribution warehouses are located in Marietta, Georgia, USA.
Sorry, we do not have a show room and cannot service customers at our office. No local pick-ups.
- We ship via UPS and USPS for most domestic (CONUS) orders (3-5 days). You must provide a valid street address for UPS delivery. If you provide a PO Box as your shipping address we will ship via USPS Priority Mail. We also offer Expedited shipping services. Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of your package and your delivery address.
- APO, Alaska and Hawaii. We ship via US Postal Service Priority Mail to your APO.
- Canadian orders are shipped via Priority Mail International, DHL or UPS.
- International orders are shipped via UPS Expedited Service, DHL Express, Priority Mail International and Global Post Economy Service. International Customers are responsible for all Customs Duties and VAT charges when importing goods into their countries. These charges are assessed by your nation at the time of import into your country.
- For UK customers, UK Customs, Duties and Clearance fees will be collected at checkout and shipped "Duties and Taxes Paid."
- All packages are insured for your protection except for USPS First Class Mail and UPS SurePost. No insurance. We are not responsible for any loss or damage if you choose these services, This includes FREE & FLAT RATE SHIPPING.
Expedited shipping services are available for US customers at checkout. Please be aware that some items are not available for this service. We offer:
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- Currently we are shipping to Canada Via US Postal Service, DHL and UPS.
- Shipping costs do not include VAT/GST or any other Canadian Taxes or Import duties. You are responsible for paying these duties through Canadian Customs.
We offer a 10% discount to Military and First Responders.
- To honor the brave men and women who serve our country we are now offering a 10% discount on all orders. This will be applied automatically when you log in.
- To receive this discount you must register with us and provide proof of service.
- US MILITARY AND FEDERAL PERSONNEL (Verified by .mil or .gov email address)
- Active Duty Military Personnel
- National Guard Personnel
- Military Reservists
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers
- Federal Fire and Emergency Response
- US Coast Guard
- Law Enforcement Official
- Fire Department Personnel Official
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Personnel Official
- Retired members of the US Armed Forces
|Important information for European Customers
Save money on Shipping, Customs and Exchanges/Returns! This service is only for EU member states and does not include the UK, Norway, Switzerland, Croatia, Serbia, Iceland
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES:
All items must meet your approval or your purchase price (less shipping) will be refunded. If you're not happy with your item you must request a return within three days of receipt. If we sent you the wrong item, or a defective item, then we will reimburse the shipping charges, otherwise customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Custom order or special service's ( ie. sewing) are not returnable/refundable.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. We reserve the right not to accept items for refund.
Steps to Return or Exchange items:
1) Submit a Return Request by logging on to your account. We must receive your request within 3 days of receipt. Upon request we can provide you a UPS return label (USA Only), the fee for using this label is $10.00 and will be deducted from your refund. Exchange shipping charges will be billed to your account (USA Only). Please don't send cash, it may get "lost." We will either charge your card or you can use PayPal.
2) Return the item(s) in original condition within within 10 days. After 10 days, returns will be refused. Returns must include a copy of your invoice and a statement of your desire for a prompt refund, credit or replacement.
3) Failure to follow these steps will result in:
- We will charge a 15% restocking fee on returns and issue store credit.
- We will not send a requested exchange, instead we will issue a store credit minus 15% restocking fee.
Addresses for sending returns:USA and Canada Customers:Hessen Antique189 Cobb Parkway NSTE A5
Marietta, GA 30062 European Customers (EU Member States Only:QMI Warehouse
Heikant 140 A
Belgium Asia and Australia/New Zealand Customers:Sam's Militariya
1-12-24 HIGASHI TABATA
Please contact customer service at (678) 501-5480 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on returning an item. Thank you.